Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Lord, I apologize

  1. #11
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    I don't have a problem with anyone not liking him. I just thought it would make since that if you don't want to deal with someone's ignorance, then put them on ignore rather than asking them to put you on ignore. It doesn't make any sense.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't have a problem with anyone not liking him. I just thought it would make since that if you don't want to deal with someone's ignorance, then put them on ignore rather than asking them to put you on ignore. It doesn't make any sense. </div></div>

    .........................
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This didn't take long lol. </div></div>

    Surprised?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    Nope.
    crack is whack

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    If everyone ignored R13 and lpdbuckeye what would the board be like ? Excellent but boring
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never included Bill in my post. You seem to be the one who is screwed up by him. You need to learn to either a. keep posts on topic, or b. refrain from expressing your opinion. But I realize you don't possess the intelligence or propensity for either, so keep jabbing away. </div></div>

    Wonder boy doesn't have opinions. He has the only possible correct answer to any subject and should not be expected to express intelligence. I am surprised the Kenya Kid hasn't already included him in his administration. He obviously hasn't heard of him yet [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  7. #17
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">for wasting 2 hours of my life watching MSNBC. Olberman and the the stupid chick who followed are absolutely pitiful. It's no wonder the dems want the the fairness doctrine. Hollow, meaninigless...journalism at its worse. If dumbassedness was a crime, Olberman would be sentenced to death. What an absolutely sorid display of journalism. Of course, they're dealing with Blogojevich - what a hero he must be to the liberal minions! </div></div>

    Talking heads...I'm really surprised you made it 2 WHOLE hours. And didn't this thread take the downward turn quickly?
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  8. #18
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need to grow up, quit challenging everyone who doesn't agree with your shallow assessment. Better yet, put me on ignore so I don't have to deal with your ignorance.</div></div>

    Why don't you just put him on ignore since you've got such a problem with him? </div></div>

    Why don;t you put 90% of the board on ignore since you have such a probelem with everyone having a problem with him. Its a discussion board, get over yourselves.</div></div>

    That made me laugh. But yeh Olberman is a douche.
    GO VOLS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •